Secova’s integrated Benefits Administration, Document Management, Billing, and Customer Interaction solutions share our powerful, feature intensive technology platform that offers users a highly interactive and intuitive online benefits shopping experience. From online enrollment to paperless billing to participant communications, our solutions simplify the participant enrollment process while easily accommodating complex plan sponsor and carrier business rules.
Tools for Participants:
- BenefitsWalk – Intuitive benefits status bar displaying of enrollment progress
- BenefitsChat – Online chat with Secova benefit experts
- Dashboard alerts for Life Events and EOI
- Decision Support – Medical Cost Estimator and Benefits Comparison
- Health Videos
- Support documents upload while adding dependents
- Interactions – Ability to view call summary and documents such as Benefit Worksheets, Confirmations etc…
Tools for HR / Benefit Administrators:
- Make benefit elections on behalf of participants
- Compare elections and approve or reject after a life event process
- Online inbox for Task Management – work on participant life events, EOI etc…
- Manage benefit effective dates for participants
- View participants’ call summary notes based on call interaction with Secova
- View participants’ inbound and outbound documents
- View billing reports
- View benefit elections and historical transactions for a participant
Dependent Eligibility Management
Our web-based Dependent Eligibility Management System (DEMS) offers the ability to centralize processes and document tracking during Dependent Eligibility Verification Audits. Secova can configure the system based on specific business and eligibility rules for one-time or ongoing dependent eligibility verification audits. Like our iElect 5 system, DEMS features separate user and administrator accessibility allowing clients to customize eligibility by specific employer group or collective bargaining entity, and also provides administrative reporting.
Our document processing workflow is designed to provide a fast and reliable audit process that ensures that every document is indexed and processed within 24 hours of receipt. Our system is designed to receive documents through mail, fax, and participant self-service.
Our solutions are highly available and are hosted at a class IV data center in the US and are fully compliant with ISO/IEC 27001:2005 and SSAE-16 Type II standards. Secova’s hosted solutions provide cutting-edge technology while easing internal IT pains. Secova’s business centers are fully in compliant with ISO/IEC 27001:2005 security standards and are equipped with bio-metric authentication and physical access controls that protect data privacy.
iElect 5 Market Tested